Information Collected—When you set up an account, place an order, subscribe to our email newsletter, provide comments, or send a request to us Mom in Focus may collect information from you. The types of information we collect include:
• Contact information (such as your name, birthday, email address, postal address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and register and create an account on the Website
• Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website or in Emails for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them
• Shopping history and how you use our website
• Payment information/transaction details
• Technical information about your browser and device
How We Use Your Information — Mom in Focus may use your personal information to enhance your shopping experience and to provide you with relevant information regarding your orders and Mom in Focus news. Mom in Focus does not rent or sell personal information to anyone, including third parties intending to use such information for direct marketing purposes.
Mom in Focus may share information with our third-party service providers that has been collected by, but not limited to, account registration, cookies, web beacons, mobile device identifiers, embedded scripts, Google Analytics, A/B testing, PayPal, external social networks, sweepstakes contests and promotions, third party ad server networks, and online survey platforms.
Retention of Your Personal Data — Our general approach is to retain your personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We generally retain your personal data for three years from the end of our relationship or from the last contact from you (including transactions), unless local law requires otherwise. However, in some circumstances we may retain personal data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances we may also retain your personal data for longer periods of time corresponding to the applicable statute of limitations so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Your Rights –
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent– where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can change your settings in your account on the Website, use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure– you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you and to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances. You can see and update most of this data yourself online, or by contacting directly email@example.com.
- Right of data portability– Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive all such personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to require us to transmit it to another controller where this is technically feasible.
- Right to restriction of processing– you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data until we have taken sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require such data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds (see below) pending verification as to whether we have overriding compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
Where personal data is subject to restriction in this way, we will only process it with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, in accordance with local legislation.
- Right to object to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds– where we are relying upon legitimate interest to process personal data, then you have the right to object to that processing. If you object, we must stop that processing unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where we rely upon legitimate interest as a justification for processing we believe that we can demonstrate such compelling legitimate grounds, but we will consider each case on an individual basis.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
For further information regarding your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any complaints or questions regarding the processing of your personal data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and where permissible under applicable law, we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case within the applicable timeframes.
Protection of Information – Protecting your information is very important to us. The Mom in Focus site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. Managing Your Personal Information – To access and edit your personal profile information, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password. You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of the Mom in Focus site such as your name and contact information. To request to change or delete your information please send an email request to email@example.com
Email Marketing – If you choose to sign up for the Mom in Focus email newsletter, we may send you direct email communications for product news, promotions and other information. If you wish to stop receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe by simply clicking the designated link at the bottom of all Mom in Focus emails.
Information from Children – Mom in Focus’s website is not targeted to or intended for use by children. Mom in Focus will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 16 without prior verifiable parental consent.
Transfer of Assets: In the case of company acquisition, personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about our users may be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Trademarks—Unless otherwise noted, all materials including images, photographs, videos, illustrations and written material are copyrights, trademarks, names, logos, service marks and trade names owned by Mom in Focus.
External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Mom in Focus. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mom in Focus of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk and Mom in Focus is not responsible for the content or privacy policies on any non-Mom in Focus sites to which the Site links.
Warranties—Mom in Focus makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Limitation of Liability—Mom in Focus shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary injury, loss, claim, or damage that result from the use of, or incorrect use of, the Mom in Focus products, the Mom in Focus site or the Mom in Focus content. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions – Occasionally there may be information on the Mom in Focus site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Mom in Focus site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Colors and Pattern Placement – Mom in Focus has made every effort to accurately display the color of our products on this site. Because the colors you see vary depending on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your display will be accurate. Moreover, the pattern placement may vary from the photos depending on the cut.
Use of Site – You may only use the Mom in Focus Site and Mom in Focus Products for your personal and non-commercial use unless you are an authorized Mom in Focus affiliate. Harassment, defaming, abusing, threatening or using obscene or abusive language in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or reviews is strictly forbidden for all users. Design – You agree not to copy or reproduce, or cause to be copied or reproduced, either directly or indirectly, Mom in Focus products, product designs, pattern designs, product packaging and product images.